Q. Why firqas are in the Islam and Who is responsible for making these? A Muslim is one who: 1. Utters the Shahadah لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله There is no god except Allah, (and) Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) is the messenger of Allah. 2. Observes the daily prayers (Salat) And if … Continue reading Why are there sects in Islam?
Q. Yaha jo Ahadishe likhi hui h wo kya authentic h ? Bismillah Salam Brother Khan, Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal (Rahmatullahi Alaih) and other scholars regarded it is permissible to narrate Ahadith with weak Isnad on the basis that the action is known to be prescribed in Islam from Shar’i evidence. It is thus reasonable … Continue reading How can we pursue weak Hadith?
▷ Click on the links below to view the rewards of reading the Surahs Surah Arabic Meaning Revelation Total Verses # Name Order Place 1 Al-Fatihah الفاتحة The Opening 5 🕋 7 2 Al-Baqarah اﻟﺒﻘﺮﺓ The Cow 87 🕌 286 3 Aale-Imran اۤل عمران The Family Of Imran 89 🕌 200 4 An-Nisa اﻟﻨﺴﺄ The … Continue reading Nur-ut-Tilawah : Excellences and Credits of studying different Quran Surahs
3. Aal-i-Imran 3.1 'Asma daughter of Yazid reported the Prophet (ﷺ) as saying: "Allah's Greatest Names is in these two verses: وإلهكم إله واحد لا إله إلا هو الرحمن الرحيم And your Ilaah (God) is One Ilaah (God), none has the right to be worshipped but He, the Ever-Merciful, the Mercy-Giving (2:163) and the beginning … Continue reading Benefits and Virtues of Surah 3 Aal Imran
1. Al-Fatihah 1.1 Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "The Um (substance) of the Qur'an is the seven oft-repeated verses (Al- Mathaini) and is the Great Qur'an (i.e. Surat-al-Fatiha). Sahih al-Bukhari Vol. 6, Book 60, Hadith 227 1.2 Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri: Some of the companions of the Prophet (ﷺ) came across a tribe … Continue reading Benefits and Virtues of Surah 1 Al-Fatihah
4. An-Nisa' 4.1 It was narrated from Hudhaifah that: The Prophet (ﷺ) recited Surat Al-Baqarah, Al 'Imran and An-Nisa' in one rak'ah, and he did not reach any verse that spoke of mercy but he asked Allah for it, nor any verse that spoke of punishment but he asked Allah for protection therefrom. Sunan an-Nasa'i … Continue reading Benefits and Virtues of Surah 4 An-Nisaa
7. Al-Aaraf 7.1 It was narrated from Aishah that: The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) recited Surat Al-A'raf in maghrib and split it between two rak'ahs. Sunan an-Nasa'i 991 7.2 Marwan bin Al-Hakam narrated that: Zaid bin Thabit said: "Why do I see you reciting short surahs in Maghrib when I saw the Messenger of Allah … Continue reading Benefits and Virtues of Surah 7 Al-Aaraf
5. Al-Ma'idah 5.1 Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr: "The last Surah revealed was Surat Al-Ma'idah and Al-Fath." Jami` at-Tirmidhi Vol. 5, Book 44, Hadith 3063 5.2 Jubayr bin Nufayr said, "I performed Hajj once and visited `A'ishah and she said to me, `O Jubayr! Do you read (or memorize) Al-Ma'idah ' I answered `Yes.' She said, … Continue reading Benefits and Virtues of Surah 5 Al-Maidah
16. An-Nahl 16.1 Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar (رضي الله عنه) "I heard 'Umar bin Al-Khattab (رضي الله عنه) saying: 'The Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم) said: "Four before Zuhr, after the zenith, are reckoned with their like from Salat As-Sahr (meaning the reward is like that of the two Sunan and … Continue reading Benefits and Virtues of Surah 16 An-Nahl
114. An-Nas 114.1 It was narrated that Uqbah bin Amr (رضي الله عنه) said I followed the Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وسلم) when he was riding, and I placed my hand on his foot and said : O Messenger of Allah, teach me Surah Hud and Surah Yusuf. He said: You … Continue reading Benefits and Virtues of Surah 114 An-Nas